Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another loss...

After a wonderful morning at the gym, and the harvest festival we went to Buffalo's to watch some of the Clemson game and eat wings. We were tired of chasing the kiddo all over the place so headed home at half time! Even though the tigers had yet another loss, another disappointment, this one was a little different. We watched most of the game on TV and we cheered hard!!! Despite the loss, what we did see was a coach trying to get those boys in gear. Making them hustle, standing up for them, teaching them, celebrating with them, and truly coaching them. It was actually refreshing (despite the loss). It was a close game towards the end and I think they really tried. Even though I am disappointed that we didn't win, I am excited about what there is to come. I hope Dabo can pull it off. I think he has some good qualities for these boys and they have the talent and respect for him. Maybe it will all come together....either way, our blood is still ORANGE!!! GO TIGERS!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love that picture!!