Sunday, December 7, 2008

Playdate TIME!!!

Sullivan and I went to another play date with my mommy group on Friday. We had a good time. It was so good to see everyone again and reconnect with some of the crazy, I mean nice, ladies in my group! Sullivan had a blast playing with all the girl toys especially the computer. When we finally left 6 hours later, he cried the whole way home saying, "Go Play date Mommy!" He is so excited about the one we have tomorrow!



Jennifer playing Ring Around the Rosie with all the kids!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

OMG, I LOOOOOOOVE that video!!! I'll have to play it for Katherine and Allison later! :) I'm so glad you guys made it, we had a good time too and the kids were obviously enjoying themselves!!!! Hahaha ;)

Sorry to miss you this morning at the social but will see you again soon!! At game night this Wed?

Lori Parker said...

Looks like FUN! Your new pic of Sullivan in the Santa hat is SO cute! Missed you this morning, Chicky ;)