Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Do you have an elf on the shelf??? We do!

When one of my dearest girl friends (Thanks Jill) told me about this precious, Elf on the Shelf! I had to have it for my family! A family tradition that helps with discipline at the holidays??? What could be better?!? So Mom found them and bought them for the boys and their families! She also got them matching Christmas PJ's! We went to Elliott's house the night before we were leaving to let the boys open their elves! They loved them but wanted to play with the elves! They are kind of fragile. It is such a cute idea! If you have never heard of it and have small kids, you must take a look! The elf looks just like one my mom had when she was a child and is actually still made like the ones she had! I remember it at my Momma Bets house and that was a long time ago. The book is such a sweet story and the tradition is going to be FUN! We started reading it last night and Sullivan didn't get it. I tried to get him to name his elf but he just kept saying "Elf!" So, we will keep trying... Thanks you G.G. and Pop for giving us this wonderful gift and we look forward to this fun tradition in our family!

No comments: