Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Potts and Paints with Allison and Sullivan




Today, Sullivan and I hosted our first meetup for the Mom's group that we are a part of! We decided to do it at Potts and Paints since we were wanting to go paint anyway. There were 4 of us mommies that came plus an additional auntie, and all the kids! There were 8 kids in all and most were boys! I just found out yesterday that we could bring food or whatever we wanted and so I just picked up some kiddie snacks. I wanted to do cupcakes but didn't have the time. We had a really nice time. All of the kids painted and when they were over it, they were able to run and play! Sullivan made a really nice Christmas ornament and really had a good time. I met 2 new mommies who were really nice and got to hang out with a mommy that has become a friend of mine and her sister. I am really thankful I found thsi group of wonderful ladies! After the holidays I am going to host something else, maybe a mommy night to paint, with some Sicilian vino! Hum....possibilities are endless...

2 comments:

Nanette said...

It sounds like it was a blast! When we were at Glazenfyre I was SO wanting to paint but knew it would be impossible with the kiddos, so an MNO sounds like a great idea to me, and wine is always a plus! :P I will definitely go if my dh is off! Can't wait to see the creations! TTYS! Nanette :)

Lori Parker said...

Ooooh... MNO painting sounds fun. There is NO way I could handle BOTH of my girls at a painting place... It is hard enough at our kitchen table ;)

Looks like fun!