Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kickin it with Kerry


Today we had a Mom's Group play date at Kerry's house - hence Kickin' It With Kerry!!! Kerry is a new friend of mine in my moms group who has 2 cute little boys who are 2 and 4. A lot of mom's that I am getting to know and really like and their cute kids were there. We had a nice time and as usual, I stayed much later than expected! We can thank Jennifer for bringing the games and twisting all of our arms to stay and play! :) Sullivan had a really good time. He was really quiet at first but by the time we were about to leave he was playing crash the race car with one of Kerry's boys! He did not want to leave. Then in the car he kept saying he did not want to go see daddy, he wanted to go play with Ryan. Sorry daddy! I am really not sure if this is a play date for him or me! Either way, I am so glad I found this meet up group!

2 comments:

Lori Parker said...

Girl, the playdates are for US. When they have fun, too... that's a BONUS ;)

jenniferd2 said...

Hey Allison! You can rest assured I WILL twist your arm again to play games! What can I say I am addicted and you are way too cool not to hang out with!! I am looking forward to seeing you soon!! Love- Jennifer