Monday, September 8, 2008

Daddy's Work Picnic

Saturday August 30th there was a picnic at Daddy's work. After Mommy's golf lessons that morning we headed to the picnic. It was so much fun! They had a jump castle and I jumped until my cheeks were red and I was so tired! There was a play ground, soccer goals, sand volleyball court and HOTDOGS!!! Did I mention that I LOVE hotdogs??? They put on a watermelon eating contest and daddy had not eaten lunch yet so he decided with a little pushing from mommy that he would participate! And after, 1 guy puking and 2 giving up, they called the game and my Daddy WON! I guess they should have told the others not to eat until after the contest. The prize, a $25 gift certificate to Ruby Tuesdays! Then they had a water balloon contest with the kids and a parent. Daddy played with me because mommy became the command photographer! We had to run run run and not drop the water balloon and we all won and we all got prizes!!! I got 2 footballs! Then the mommies and daddies played water balloon war except a few of us kids kept stealing their water balloons and they ran out so they dumped the bucket of water on someone! It was a lot of fun and I really hope that we get to go to another picnic at daddy's work again! Needless to say...I slept the whole way home.

No comments: