Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WOW!! What a Weekend!!!


And I thought they were going to make me sit in that empty, cold stinking house all weekend!!! Saturday Mommy and Daddy decided they would take me to see a movie! They didn't ask me if I wanted to sit through an hour and a half of a movie about talking Bee's. They thought it was pretty funny but I see enough cartoons so after a half an hour, I was outta there! Glad I was because I got to ride the Merry-Go-Round and play arcade games! It was FUN! Then we went to Applebees for a late lunch! I got a balloon and had a really good time driving mom and dad crazy! Actually they said I was pretty good and gave me all kinds of kisses! Dang, better try harder next time!


Sunday morning I could not figure out what they were doing. They put pajamas on me and socks over my pants like Pop does and then wind pants over that and layers and layers of clothes! We rode for almost 2 hours until we were in a winter wonderland! They took me to Mt Etna to go sledding! It was so pretty! Snow was everywhere and people were sledding and skiing! We were really missing Sissy and wishing she were with us. She would have had so much fun! Dad stopped and bought 2 of the smallest sleds possible, we were sure wishing for our toboggan Noni gave us. When we finally found a place to park and get out I wasn't so sure about this slippery stuff! Mom and Dad thought it was the greatest but it was COLD and windy and slippery!!! I was over it! So after mom and dad went down the hill a few times we left and went down to a spot where I could stand on the road and play with the snow! I liked it much better especially kicking the snow balls!
Since we were "out that way" we headed to the mall. Mommy just knew she would find SOMETHING since it is Sconti (Sale) Season! But after walking in almost half the stores, we left with no bags! Typical! At least we won't have to go back but she keeps saying something about TJ Maxx! I sure hope it is not another big shopping place where she can spend ALL day!





No comments: