Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SANTA CLAUSE IS COMMING TONIGHT???

We opened lots of gifts and saw lots of people. I had a lot of fun tearing open the presents AND I got lots of cool stuff! I am beginning to really like Christmas even though Mom and Dad keep saying that presents are not what it is all about! Sissy keeps telling them it is about Jesus but I sure think opening all these presents is FUN!




We even got a letter from Santa Clause!! Real from the North Pole!


One of the coolest gifts we got was a tobogan!! No not a hat you silly southerner but a REAL sled! Noni got it for us hoping we would get snow in Norfolk. Even if we don't mom says she will find it somewhere! And she will probably torture us with Christmas Pictures on it next year! It is even engraved with "The Curti Family 2007"! What a neat gift!

We were at Elliot's house having our Christmas party with the Lynam Family and the Bateman's. We were just getting ready to leave when the phone rang. Zeke answered it and said it was Santa. You should have seen Sissy. After he hung up he told Sissy that we had to go get to bed because Santa was coming early, he was coming TONIGHT!!! I still didn't get it but by the look on Anna's face and all the times she jumped up and down and shouted I knew it must be something good! We rushed home and went to bed, well I did anyway, Sissy had a hard time...


Boy am I so glad that I did't scream at Santa again! Now I know what all the excitement is about! He brought me toys! He brought me a work bench, kind of like his but just my size, and a basketball goal, a Mega Blocks Race track with cars and a 4-wheeler! I couldn't believe my eyes! He brought Sissy stuff too. She painted on her new art easel ALL day long and got pretty good on her stilts.

Then we had MORE presents to open! GG and Pop got Elliot and I Clemson Tri-cycles!!! I love mine even though it is too big! Colin got me a radio flyer one that is smaller so I will have one to learn on and one for when I grow a little bit bigger! Sissy pushed me all around the house on it! The big boxes in the back of the tree we knew were train sets! GG and Pop tricked us all good this time! They suprised us with flat screen HD TV's! One for the Curti's and one for the Lynam's! WOW we were shocked! GG and mama actually got a little choked up! They are weird! Daddy got a Wii too! I hope I get to play one day!

It was such a wonderful Chrsitmas! We got to see lots of family and even saw Aunt Sassy and her new boyfriend! We were sure busy but I am so glad we went home. Now 1 month until we move to Virginia and start another adventure.



No comments: