Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Hard Days Work...

Put the box over there!!!!
I had to keep them all straight! There were 8 Italians in our house packing up all our things! Mom fed them GG's Vegetable Soup and Corn Bread and they took a nice LONG break to play cards before resuming!!!
























Where is Mommy and Daddy's bed??
I don't know!!!
Before I knew it another truck was here bringing us beds and dressers and a couch and lamps etc... We have a house again! Well it is not as nice as our old house but it will do for 22 days! And what is cool is that I can throw balls in the empty rooms and everything echos!!! And to top it off, I get to sleep with Mommy and Daddy!!! The crib they brought me is WAY to small and I can crawl out of it with no problem! Mom and Dad are so excited I get to sleep with them!




It was a long hard day...I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I was worn out. From the trip back to Italy, being sick and now the big move...it was time for a nap! A long, long nap!

No comments: