Sunday, May 18, 2008

Monster Trucks on the Beach

Mom and Daddy took me to Monster Trucks on the Beach! It was GREAT, other than the weather!!! Trucks were everywhere! I just kept saying TRUCK, TRUCK, BIG TRUCK! And then we found the mother truck of all times, the FIRE TRUCK! After we looked at lots of trucks we went and took a ride in a REAL Monster Truck on the beach! I sat in my own big boy seat and was so excited, until the ride started. Then I was terrified! I didn't cry though. Mom sat across from me and she kept screaming like this was so much fun and daddy was holding on to me but I wasn't so sure. We went over bumps and turned fast corners and when it was all over, I wanted to ride the other BIG TRUCK!!! If I wasn't shivering it would have been the greatest day ever!!!

No comments: