Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to the Zoo

We went to the Zoo on Monday! All the kids were playing in the fountains but I wasn't sure about it! The water was a little cold. My favorite animals this time were the Elephants and Monkeys! There was one elephant that kept throwing mud on himself with his truck. It was funny. The monkeys were hyper! They were playing and jumping everywhere. There was this one mama monkey that had a little tiny baby monkey on her back sleeping and she has jumping everywhere too.

Oh and I loved the goats. I got to feed them and they would just lick the food right out of my hand. This one goat kind of reminded me of my dog Bella. I got to feed it twice.

And I got to have Dippin Dots for the first time and they are really yummy!

I sure do love the zoo and can not wait until they open the train this summer! Maybe my sissy can go on it with me. And we can play in the fountains together when it is so hot outside!

No comments: