Saturday, February 16, 2008

MT TRASHMORE

Mt Trashmore is the BEST!!! It is an old landfill where they have layered trash and clean sand and then covered it up and turned it into a park! It has the BEST park ever and ponds with "bock bocks" (aka Ducks) and a great big hill where people were flying kites and more smaller parks! I got to play on the park and then we went up the big hill and back down the other side. We went and saw the ducks and swans and then walked back stopping at the smaller parks on the way. It was a GREAT time and I hope we go back soon!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Allison - he is so cute! I hope you guys enjoy VA. We actually lived 5 min from Mt Trashmore. It is fun and that YMCA right there is the best one in the area and the fireworks there in July are great, but go early for a spot. Let me know if you have any questions about the area.
Best wishes,
Jessica King

Gogi said...

Hey Sullivan, This is Gogi and I can't believe how much you have grown. You are such a handsome fella! I bet GG and Pop are glad you are closer to them now. Hope to see you soon. I bet Mama and Daddy are glad to be back in states. Let me know when you plan to come see them, so I can see all of you. Been so busy trying to set up a new business in Manning. Hope to open by March 1st. So glad you have a place as nice as Mt. Trashmore to play. It is amazing what they can do with a trash dump now. Love all of you. Gogi

Coleen said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you're enjoying your new home. How did you get your furniture so quickly?

Shayna said...

Oh my goodness Sullivan, you are so cute! I can't believe how much you have grown. Hope you guys are having a good time in the states, we miss you!
Love,
Milt, Shayna, and Cy-Cy