Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's been a while....

Well, mom has been a slacker. There has been so much going on. We are at our new house and still trying to get all our things out of boxes. My toys are all out and they take up half the house. We left Sicily and arrived in Virginia on January 25th! GG and Pop were at the airport waiting on us! Even Blue and Bella got to fly! We came straight to our new house. Mom keeps telling me we won't be here for long. I guess 6 months and we move again, at least they hope so. I like this house! I have a new bed that GG and Pop brought. It is a big boy (toddler) bed that I can get in and out of ALL by myself. My room is full of toys and I can just walk in and play play play! The floor is so soft here. It doesn't hurt as much to fall. I like it a lot! We have a HUGE backyard and I love to go out and RUN RUN RUN! It is especially fun when the dogs run with me! They like it here too. I hope we stay for a while! I get to go to the gym with mom and dad! They have a kids gym that has a ball room with basketball goals and all different size balls and they have lots of tables that are just my size and a movie room and a big slide! I cry when they drop me off but I end up having fun. Mom and I walk most days around the block and I see so many "bock bocks" (ducks). I love it! I miss some things about Sicily, especially my best friend Colin but, I like my new house.

No comments: