Friday, July 11, 2008

My Birthday Party

Mom and Daddy had a birthday party for me at Swan Lake in Sumter on Sunday afternoon. It was perfect because Colin came to town and Jack was in town and these are buddies I don't get to see often. Of course it was special because my family was there, Elliott and even Camryn and Burns came. I had a dump truck with cupcakes that looked like dirt and some others that spelled my name and the icing turned everything colors. I got some of the best presents ever!!! It was so much fun and then a storm brewed up and came in fast! We had to load up and get out of there and the party wasn't even over. Oh well, I had fun while it lasted. I hope to see you all again soon and thanks for the gifts!


Pre - Partying with Colin
My friends that came to my party including a new friend named Logan

Chowing down
Opening all my presents Feeding the geeseAfter party with Jack

No comments: