Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2009

For new years eve we went to my girlfriend Jennifer's house for an 80's party!!! As you can see...we looked HOT! Well as good as anyone can in the styles from the 80's! We had a really good time! Sullivan did too....he brought the new year in with concentrated kool-aide in a champagne flute! (I did not realize you were supposed to add more water to the Kool-aide. :/) I am so excite about 2009! I do not really know why but I am. Maybe there are a lot of great things going to happen this year!!! Happy New Year to you all!
May it be filled with love, laughter, prosperity and peace! CHEERS!
(Virginia, Jennifer, Angie, Melissa and Me)

1 comment:

Meghan Justice said...

Y'all looked great! I hope that 2009 is full of greatness for you and your family!