Friday, April 18, 2008

I HATE to have my hair cut!!!


Not anymore! An old buddy from Sicily got to go to a cool place just for kids to have his hair but so mom started looking in Virginia Beach. She actually thought maybe I would cooperate! She found one called Pigtails & Crewcuts! We went today and it was great! I played on the train table while I waited and then I got to sit in the fire engine to have my hair cut. All the ladies were really really nice and although I didn't like those sharp things on my neck I didn't cry!!! I got a lollipop and got to get a prize from the treasure chest! Mom and Dad were so proud that we got to go to lunch and the beach after! I think all kids should get to go here for their haircuts!!!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

So glad you found a similar place. It makes haircut time fun huh?!