Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well the Christmas Season is here! We have seen Santa, Christmas Lights are everywhere(except my house), Mom is shopping and she keeps telling me I better be good if I want Santa to come see me! We are trying to go to America for Christmas to find a place to live when we move to Virginia and to see my family in South Carolina! I sure do miss everybody especially my sissy! She is funny! The movers are supposed to come and get all our furniture before we leave on the airplane. Everything is getting put up, cleaned up and looks all neat. I even think I heard them say something about sending my toys! I better start hiding some of them now! Alla, Uncle Brian and Colin are coming to stay with us for 3 day! I am excited! That is going to be so much Fun!! And they are going to be on the same airplane as us, if we get to get on. Mom keeps saying they might not have enough seats for us. I have been saying my prayers though so I think we will get on. Gotta go hide some of my toys!!!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Hey Sullivan,
Welcome to the blogging world! I love your new site. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Your pal, Currier